Your smile is one of your most important features. Dentistry is continually evolving, and with a variety of advanced treatment options, achieving a beautiful, healthy, aesthetic smile is made easy for patients of all ages.
Are you ready for a smile makeover?
If you're considering cosmetic dental treatment, ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you hesitate when you smile?
- Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
- Do you want to look your best in social or professional situations?
- Are you ready to reverse any dental imperfections you may have?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, cosmetic dentistry may be the answer you've been looking for!
Cosmetic Dentistry is an Art and a Science
Let us help you achieve your smile goals! Cosmetic dentistry is different from general dental care; it is both an art and science. By providing cosmetic dental care, your dentist is able to offer smile enhancement, restoration, and maintenance treatments for optimal dental health. Using cutting-edge techniques and advanced materials, our office proudly offers you a beautiful, natural smile and all the benefits that come with it.
Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. You no longer have to suffer from missing, chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. Contact our practice today and schedule your smile makeover!
FAQs about Cosmetic Dentistry
What is cosmetic dentistry, and how is it different from general dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry combines both art and science to give you a healthy, aesthetic, flawless smile. While general dentistry is aimed at maintaining the health of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry provides comprehensive treatment options that improve and preserve the way your smile looks and feels Common cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth whitening
- Contouring/tooth reshaping
- Dental implants
- Tooth colored fillings
- Smile makeovers
Why should I see a cosmetic dentist?
How long will each cosmetic treatment take?
Will my insurance cover cosmetic dental care?
Am I a good candidate for teeth whitening?
Are in good dental health
- Maintain good dental health (i.e. brush three times a day, floss, receive regular dental checkups every six months, etc.)
- May suffer from slightly discolored, or yellow, teeth
- Wish to improve the look of their smile for aesthetic purposes
- Are in good physical health
Are there any side effects with teeth whitening?
Increased tooth sensitivity to hot or cold
- White spots on the surface of the teeth (a potential side effect of at-home whitening systems)
- Nighttime whitening trays may cause additional gum sensitivity or irritation.